Shinsung Career Infinity .22

subforum about Shinsung.
fokkemol
Site Admin

Shinsung Career Infinity .22

Post by fokkemol » 15-12-2013 22:51

The Shinsung Career Infinity is the successor of the Shinsung Career III 300. Appearance-wise the Infinity is a huge step to the modern world. The characteristic double airtube of the III 300 is changed for a single tube with a large diametre. The breech of the Infinity is a look-a-like of the breech of the Shinsung Career Dragon .50.
This Infinity has a shrouded barrel. Very strange. A silent Shinsung?? I did some test shots on an early sundaymorning, the neighbours slept right through it. The Chrony M1 took my doubts on the muzzle velocity away. Well over 300 m/s with Baracuda Extra `eavies.

The mag is interchangeable with the mags of the III 300, it`s capacity is the same, 6 shots and an appearance that differs just a bit from the III 300 mags. The triggerguard and the barrelclamp are made of ABS. Like it`s predecessor the Infinity was no commercial hit, there was not even a dealer in the Netherlands at the time the Infinity was on the market. Today Luchtbuks.com is the Shinsung importer for the Netherlands.
I sold my Inifinity, must have needed cash for another gun or so i think....i sent the buyer a few emails some weeks ago. I didn`t get an answer. "Return to sender", the fat addict with the cramped foreskin sang, "adress unknown...".

On thè forum, www.luchtbuks.net someone wanted to sell his Infinity. That geezer lives closeby, he`s a kinda regular at the shooting range. A 201S he offered - in wich i was interested even though i allready have a 201S- next to the Infinity got withdrawn from selling but the Infinity kept being for sale. My interest was like a traffic sign, on-off-on-off until the owner showed up at the range. He unpacked the Infinity. Shite! I took a few shots with it and i got busted. Talking to the owner i learned that some German bloke was interested in the Infinity and he wanted to buy. I told the owner that if the Gerry bailed he could sign me in. Both did. The Gerry bailed out and the owner sent me a PM. "D`ya still want it?" To make a long story short. He got my Lonestar wich actually is a Techstar and i got the Infinity.
People call me a nutcase, 'you don`t trade a lonestar for a Korean piece of junk you asshole!' Well, i can buy a Lonestar on every corner of every street can`t i?

Yeah, here are the pics! First pics are of the second version of the Infinity.

Along with its predecessor, the III 300.

And here are some pics of the Infinity that`s in the gunshed today. It`s the first version of the Infinity .22. Some bloke took it home when he was in the states, sold it to some geezer i know and i got him into swapping this Infinity for a BSA Techstar.

Look at this one, i even got the original silencer with it!

And without the silencer.

This one is 100% original, i never even took it apart!

Fokke.